WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM

!!!! WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM !!!!

Hi there! This is a new experiment Mr.Craig is going to try as an even easier way of bringing you examples of student work and to keep his image set organized and useful. Let me know if you are using it, if you find any problems or dead links and if there is anything you would like to see!

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Step by Step Digital Art (step 4)

Tyrion Lannister base done.jpg 
It's a big jump from the previous step, but I fixed his eyes once I had all the colors laid out on the canvas. This is what I meant by generally laying color on the canvas, there's little to no detail but it gives you an idea of what colors you should be painting with, and at this stage you can also pick your background color (I chose a grey blue to go with the color scheme of what he's wearing). In the next step, we are going to be adding the shadows, highlights and detail such as strands of hair. 

This is a good time to adjust anything you don't like (I changed his eyes as I said previously, as I wanted him to look more stern). 

No comments:

Post a Comment